This lightweight moisturizer is our favorite choice. A little goes a long way, and your skin will feel silky smooth and soft.
DIRECTIONS: This moisturizer soaks in quickly. Apply 1-2 pumps onto clean face. If using Vit C serum, apply after Vit C serum.
INGREDIENTS: Water, moringa oil*, Mangifera Indica (mango) seed butter*, Aloe Barbadensis (aloe vera) juice, glycerin, coffee arabica seed oil, c12-18 alkyl glucoside, glyceryl stearate, cetearyl alcohol, stearic acid, phenylpropanol, ethylhexylglycerin, resveratrol, butylene glycol, dextran, tripeptide-1, tocopherol. Essential oils: Neroli, chamomile, elemi. Contains 340 mg FSHO. * = organic.
Some of the ingredient benefits are listed below:
- Moringa oil is one of the most beneficial oils. Moringa contains several bioactive compounds which have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. This may make moringa oil beneficial for acne breakouts. These compounds include tocopherols, catechins, quercetin, ferulic acid, and zeatin.
- Mango Butter is one of the best kept moisturizing secrets. A small amount goes a long way towards protecting the skin. Mango butter is a highly effective emoillent and skin nutrient due to its unique softening properties and the high level of non-saponifiables. The Vitamin C in mango butter helps protect the skin, while the Vitamin A helps to increase the skin’s youthful appearance, reducing fine lines.
- Aloe Vera: Contains more than 75 active ingredients including amino acids, enzymes, hormones, minerals, saponins, sterols, sugar (starch), lectins and vitamins. It is also a potent moisturizer and soothing agent.
- Glycerin: Effective humectant and moisturizer attracting water to the intercellular space of the skin. It also protects the lipids of skin cells and is an effective emoillient.
- Coffee arabica seed oil: Has calming effects and anti-aging benefits for skin. It is also good for reducing inflammation and combating dark circles that can form under the eyes. Coffee also has a diuretic effect that pulls moisture out of fat cells, which can make your skin appear firmer and more even.
- Resveratrol: Has effective skin lightening properties. Results can be seen within 2 weeks of regular use. It also has excellent antioxidant effects
- Dextran: Has water binding activity and acts as a brightening, anti-inflammatory, and smoothing agent.
- Tri-peptide 1: tripeptide-1 is a synthetic signal peptide known to work with copper in skin to visibly repair substances that have begun to deteriorate due to age and sun exposure. It can help “teach” damaged areas how to rebuild so skin looks and feels smoother and firmer.
SAFETY AND ALLERGY GUIDELINES
The following safety guidelines should be observed before using Acara products:
Acara products contain oils and butters from all over the world, that are derived from natural nuts, seeds and fruit. If you have sensitive skin, or any allergies, please read our labels carefully, and consult with your health care professional first. We recommend doing a patch test first, and immediately discontinuing use if irritation occurs.
Products and information provided by Acara, or related sales team, make no claim to cure or prevent any disease or medical problem. Acara products are not intended to substitute other therapy or medical advice.
Acara Hemp offers a full refund if you are not completely satisfied. Acara Hemp shall not be liable for any damages, including consequential damages of any kind that may result from the use of our products.