This special balm relieves discomfort and keeps skin heavily moisturized. You will feel the benefits immediately. This is an excellent product for massage use.
Directions: Apply a small amount to areas of discomfort. For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
INGREDIENTS: MCT oil infused with the following herbs: arnica, calendula, st. john wort, comfrey root, peppermint. Cocoa butter, Shea Butter, beeswax. Essential oils: lavender, eucalyptus, camphor, wintergreen, clove, 1250 mg CBD
- MCT oil: Contains healthy fatty acids, is rich in antioxidants and antibacterial properties. Also acts as a skin conditioner.
- Arnica:Applied to the skin, arnica has been used to soothe muscle aches, reduce inflammation, and heal wounds. It is commonly used for injuries, such as sprains and bruises.
- Calendula: Calendula oil has antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that might make it useful in healing wounds, soothing eczema, and relieving general skin discomforts. It’s also used as an antiseptic.
- John Wort:Good for nerve pain and muscle tension
- Comfrey root: The roots of leaves of the comfrey plant contain chemical substances called allantoin and rosmarinic acid. Allantoin boosts the growth of new skin cells, while rosmarinic acid helps relieve pain and inflammation.
- Peppermint: Peppermint contains menthol, which has a cooling effect on sore, achy muscles. It also has analgesic, antispasmodic, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cocoa Butter: The fat in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over skin to hold in moisture. Cocoa butter is also rich in natural plant compounds called phytochemicals. These substances may improve blood flow to the skin and slow skin aging by protecting against damage from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Shea Butter: High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make shea butter an ideal ingredient for softening skin. Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- Beeswax: The anti-inflammatory properties of beeswax encourage the healing of wounds. It is also protective, helping form a barrier between the skin and the environment without clogging pores. Further, beeswax is high in vitamin A, which has been found to support cell reconstruction and health.
- Essential oil profile: Special custom blend of the most effective oils for relief. The smell is fresh and invigorating and benefits are immediately felt.
SAFETY AND ALLERGY GUIDELINES
The following safety guidelines should be observed before using Acara products:
Acara products contain oils and butters from all over the world, that are derived from natural nuts, seeds and fruit. If you have sensitive skin, or any allergies, please read our labels carefully, and consult with your health care professional first. We recommend doing a patch test first, and immediately discontinuing use if irritation occurs.
Products and information provided by Acara, or related sales team, make no claim to cure or prevent any disease or medical problem. Acara products are not intended to substitute other therapy or medical advice.
Acara Hemp offers a full refund if you are not completely satisfied. Acara Hemp shall not be liable for any damages, including consequential damages of any kind that may result from the use of our products.